Saturday, August 15, 2009

Number 78 (:

我爱你~

To "you"
Sorry if I did something that made you feel down.
Sorry if I made you angry
Sorry if I made you feel useless.

D:
You are my best friend.
Always and forever.
Thanks for telling me the truth.
Really..
Without you telling me these.
I am just a fool to them.
Although I did many things that offended you,
You never put it in your heart.
You just keep all the sorrows to yourself.
Since kindergarten we're super close like super glues.
We met again after 8 years.
And its a "miracle" for me.
Then you went to Shanghai.
Honestly I DO miss you so much.
I didn't express it out because I am shy.
*Sigh*
Many things happened when you're gone.
D:
And when you said you're coming back to SmkBj,
I was shocked because problems pop out and you came back
I thought it'll get worse.
BUT I'M WRONG!
It's the best thing god ever gave me.
A true and loyal friend.
haiz.
对不起 。

No comments:

Post a Comment