Thursday, August 20, 2009

Number 81 (:

(Picture taken at Penang last year <3)

Skipped school today due to my lazy-ness.
*sigh*
Something really bad happened yesterday.
Not gonna mention it here.
But people,think of the bright sight. :D
It won't be that bad right? :)
*Peace ^.^*
lols.
-
Oh btw, learning guitar is seriously fun wei. :)
currently learning notes.
cepat cepat belajar then boleh main lagu yang I suka :)
Lols
-
Oh,I became high these few days.
Ask my friends and sisters.
I screamed the whole day!
hahahaha
:P
Whenever I scream,
they would "=.=|| are you okay? or just give me a look and walk away.
Lol,well,I'm just hyper and I'm SO okay kays.
-
AND AND AND
HELLO HOLIDAYS :D
But,I gotta spend my 1 whole week holiday finishing 2 projects? -.-||
Should have pick the groups one.
BUT I INSANELY CHOOSE INDIVIDUAL!
*regretted*
"Nasi sudah jadi bubur"
So wish me luck to finish it in time :P
ANYWAYS, Ignore my craps lah kay.
:D
Toodles
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment