Saturday, August 22, 2009

Number 83 (:

EXHAUSTED!
Ate breakfast(dim sum) with my uncle,uncle's friend,Cheryl.
Went to :
Klcc,Sungai Wang,Times Square,Leisure Mall.
Ate at Times Square: (Kitchen Eighteen,StarBucks) :D
Leisure Mall: (Vietnam Kitchen)
o.O
I wonder why does all these restaurant serve food then drink.
I thought it was suppose to be drinks then food?
=.=||
Suppose to meet up with my cousins at Mid-Valley.
Cheryl and I went @.@"
But end up didn't make it lah.
hahaha.
Watched "UP" digital 3D.
swt.
It's so blur and It's worse than normal ones.
I find normal ones is way better :D
blahblahblah.
Didn't get anything for myself today.
Pictures will be post up next week?
Gotta rush to finish up my Arts folio.
DAMN!
Lols.
Next week will be going back to Malacca.
Continue...:SHOPPING! XD
I must get myself a "thing"
or I'll regret.LOL!
Hmm,guess I'll stop for now.
take care
<3 you people (:

No comments:

Post a Comment