Thursday, August 13, 2009

Number 77 (:


Me and Suzanah :D

Beanna and I :D

Rumi and Beanna.

Beanna,Suzanah and I "I LOOKS SO WEIRD!" O.O

Our childish look :P

hahahaha :P





I CAN'T FIND ANY PICTURES OF ME WITH PUI KEI/XIN YEE D; only form 2 ones. :D



Last year.
3rd January 2008 was the 1st day of school in Smk Bukit Jalil.
And it's also Suzanah's birthday.
Wished her . (:
Went up to the class and talk craps.
I don't know why although its our 1st time we talked/met.
But we randomly talked about who her crush is and so much more. LOL!
I remembered the canteen was loaded with humans.
We need to stand and eat our food? wtf . LOL!
Had lots of fun :D
Then Beanna came to this school.
She's look so adorable and innocent.LOL!
Hahaha! she was hilarious.
She will make you laugh till you drop. seriously (:
We really do have fun with her.
Then Rumi came.
And I asked for her name and my 1st reaction was "OMGOSH!my kindergarten mate?
HAHAHA!After so long tak jumpa :P
Puan Asiah read our letter. OUT LOUD! =.=||
Pui Kei came after that.
I thought she was 17 at first. xP
She looks mature.:D
She's superduperawesomeshyt :D
She's like our sister to us.
Giving us good advises and do lots of funny expression. HAHAHA!
Blahhhh! hahaha.
Had lots and lots of fun.
Form 1 was the best moment ever . (:
And I will NEVER forget the moment I had with you 5 people :D

MEMORIES REMAINS FOREVER. :D
____________________________________________________________
Tomorrow will be having exam.
Sigh.
Hope I can answer the paper wei.
Good luck SMKBJ'S :D
Toodles. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment