Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Number86 (;

Good Morning humans :)
Just a blink of an eye it's Thursday already!
Time flies. ):
I want more holiday! x)
I wanted to watch "The proposal" the other day.
But Rachel watched already.
So she don't wanna watch it again.
-_-||
Plan to buy lots of snack down to Malacca. :D
Eating it in the bus :X
hahahaha
Oh this trip back will be only 3 of us.:
Myself,mum,Cheryl.
Will beg my mum to go shopping
muahahaha. xD.
I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL! D:
I know you guys must be wondering
"Is this girl insane?School is so fun that we can meet friends"
But most of my close friends are same tuition with me already.
hahahah and we can meet up in shopping x)
yes yes! I can consider myself as a shopaholic or...NOT!
haha. aiks,I talks lot of craps.
Don't mind yea?
Oh I'm still lazy to post up the pictures where we went to Klcc etc.
Bear with me :)
Till here.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment