Saturday, August 15, 2009

Number 79 (:

Don't you guys just love the rain?
It's raining seasons :D
Feel the wind just blow on you.
The cold water drips on you whole body!
You'll be freezing :D
Especially when it rains at night!
Awww. Isn't it AWESOME!?
I love rain.
ALOT!
I love that Korean singer "Rain" too.
He's super HAWT!
Lols!
Btw exam sucks.
Monday will be having maths,science,kh.
GAWD! Why all tough subjects is on the same day?
Why can't 1exam 1 day.
Hahahas.
Not only awesome but all students will pass their examination. :D
Btw,Moral and Bi still ok-ok lah. Not that bad.
But Bm D:
I only scored 58 because teacher marked it today.
LOL!Banyak GENGGENGGENG! to you :D.
IGNORE my craps k? xD
till here.
TOODLES. <3

Oh btw!
My sister send me a video.
ITS SUPERB hilarious.
By WonderGirls "Nobody"
H1N1 song :P
Click

No comments:

Post a Comment