Sunday, October 18, 2009

Number 119 (:

Hey,
Yesterday,my aunt,uncle,cousins,niece
(relatives)
came to discuss "something" .
After that, went for dinner.
Came back and continue their discussion.
My mum asked my if I wanna stay over at my cousin's place.
since tomorrow they are going my cousins house.
So yea, watched tv with my niece till 1+am.
Woke up around 7.54am? :)
Watched cartoon x)
Ate breakfast at mamak.
Headed to my cousin's kindergarten.
And went back to discuss again -.-||
Played with my niece.
I'm the step mother.
She's Cinderella.
LMAO!
Then went to "Hamerklavier"
waited for 1 hour +
for my guitar class.
LOL! didn't really learn.
Played songs and I started asking him questions
untill the class is over.
He asked me to give him some songs.
So I gave him Taylor Switf songs! :P
He'll teach me S.O.O.N ;D
Okay lah,I'll stop here.
Will upload more of the Sabah's picture.
(Kota Kinabalu)
COMING UP ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment