Thursday, October 22, 2009

Number 222 (:

Today,we had this
"Jamuan Makan" :)
Morning, I bought 4 packets of Ice.
Well, reached school, searching for freezer.
Unfortunately ,
Bilik Masakan have no key.
Teacher's pantry refrigerator :Full.
So yeah.
We putted our bags on the bench.
After all the performance etc,
Ky's bag and mine went missing.
wtc.
I remembered many people found their lost "stuff"
inside the boys toilet.
So I asked Galvin to find it in the boys toilet.
There. -.-||
Hmmm, luckily it is not missing
Because Xin Yee ordered from me Scholastic books. :)
And my scholastic comic book is inside! xD
We went eating.
When they cut the cake.
I took creams and wiped on peoples face.xd
I even wiped on teachers face too. ;P
Encik Sukiman took his class chocolate cake cream and wiped on my hand.
=.=|| "revenge"
So yeah, we're all in the in a mess. ;P
Then,yeah.
Oh the Pizza came after school .
So those who can wait took a box.
I'm one of them :P
-
My cousins and niece will be coming over later.
Yes, again!
Darn awesome! :D
Will be going dinner with them.
Ahh, I had this freaking big pimple on my nose! :S
):
Okay, that's lame. lol
Erm,igottagonow.
Toodles.! :)
p/s: KY YOU SUCK! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment