Friday, October 2, 2009

Number 110 (:

Sorry for keeping my blog hanging :S
Did our English oral yesterday!
14/15 :)
Oh,we used papers to make our sushi. LOL!
Our finals will be on 2nd November. ):
Shyt!
I'm so darn scared of
History paper.
and
MATHS&SCIENCE.
Okay,practically ALL.
omfg.
Okay,will start studying soon. xp
Anyways,I wanna wish :
GOOD LUCK TO ALL PMR candidates. :)
and
form4 students who will be taking exams next week.
Pray before answering.
-
Anyway, will be holidays on
7/10/09 -13/10/09
due cos of the pmr.
AWESOME! ;D
right.?
-
It's a boring day.
I HOPE SOMEONE WILL BAND ME FROM USING COMPUTER.
THEN ONLY I CAN FOCUS ON STUDYING!
*bullshit*
LOLOL
but seriously,
teacher told us our final exams will determine which class will we be going :S
Okaylah, I just don't wanna get into 1st.
Hmm, why am I saying something impossible?
whythefuck am I talking about exams and all again?
sorry. ignore. please. ;)
DARN LAME!
Will stop here. good bye
will continue blog until I got something to blog about yea.
Toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment