Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Number 117 (:


Hello readers. :)
Today was a fun day.
We did not study.
More to talking,teasing,chit-chatting. ;D
Sat with the guys.
lol, scribbled their table. :p

It was an awesome thing to do when you're bored
LOL
We will be having our end year class party on(I forgot)
Teacher told us that our finals will be on
12th November 2009!
They shall put exams before the party.
Then everyone will go woo without worrying about exams. :)
Tomorrow will be having another holiday. :)
Yay!
Some said:
Holidays again. Darn bored la.Stay at home doing nothing.
Well,at least I get to
watch tv's,sleep&wake up late,play games etc.
YO! :D
I'm so bored right now.
Just fought with "somebody"
Deng!
I won't say anything bad about dia
Lol,no swearing.
Hahaha
Deepavali is coming! :)
Happy Deepavali to all those who will be celebrating.
ENJOY! :D
I find it unfair.
why didn't they post something about Deepavali.
but they're still talking about hari raya.
LOL darn weird.
hahas.
Well, :)
I know you know. :P
erm. erm.
31st October.
Yay. it'll be awesome.
okay till here.HAHA
good bye humans ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment