Sunday, October 11, 2009

Number 113 (:

Hello :)

Friday
Can't really remember what happen.
LOL, at night, went to Sweet Bean.
Met up with my relatives.:)
Chit-chatted and went home :D

-
Saturday.
Woke up,Wash up,Dress up
Went to Sungai Wang with :

my sis,Suzanah,Jonathan&Joshua
to collect AAR's concert ticket! :P.

At night,
we went to my cousin's house and meet up my relatives again!
It's our 1st time ever since they shifted.
LOL, Surian Condominium.
Its a high class condominium.
Looks more like a hotel to me. LOL!
Their house pernah come out magazine.
Those designing houses type.
Anyway,
Slept over at there because
my parents was discussing something with my cousin.
So played with my niece till Cheryl fell asleep.
So yeah :)
-
Sunday
Went our for breakfast.
Cycle around.
Chit-Chatted.
Went to my cousin's new kinder garden.
Gonna renovate again. ;D
So they discuss again. lol.
Then,My aunty and cousins from Sabah came.
Sadly we had to make a move.
Blah, guitar class =.=||
LAZY! LOL
-
Tomorrow (Monday)
Ang Ke Li will be coming over again. LOL!
Have to company her to S.W to collect the ticket.
Sigh, was lazy but had to. lol
Will be making sushi too! :D
Hope tomorrow will be a better day.
-
PMR WILL BE OVER IN 2 DAYS TIME.
AND
OUR EXAMS WILL BE STARTING WHEN THEY'RE OVER.
Ashley Chong said:
It would be a starting for us.
):
NOOOOO!
Okay crap!
Will post up those pictures
SOON.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment