Saturday, September 12, 2009

Number 97 (;


Belated Birthday Present

This year's (:




The time : 7.21am (:
Went to Giant yesterday.
Get our new handphones
straight to the food court to have our dinner.
Had asam laksa.
wth wth wth
It's so freaking SPICY!
Oh well,maybe for me because I can't eat spicy foods.
D:
After eating,my body turns to be so cold.
Had flu.
Stomach ache.
-.-
*sigh* I wish I could eat spicy foods.
Malaysia's food are MOSTLY spices.
So yeah,whenever I go back to my hometown
My aunty and my parents will cook 2 types of
dishes anything which have chillies surely another is NOT.
1 is spicy another small 1 is for me!
XD
Yes,I'm troublesome -.-
later will be having guitar class again.
Learning new notes again.
Cheryl will be getting her new keyboard later.
I haven't finish up my Geography project yet.
*sigh*
Date line will be on Tuesday!
SHYT!
O.O
STILL GOT MANY MANY MORE TO BE DONE!
-
will blog more later :)
toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment