Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Number 108 (:

lol,don't mind my retarded look and the blur-ness :D
HOLIDAYS SUPPOSE TO BE AWESOME ISN'T?
But why am I sigh-ing? lols
Blah,it's boring.
Suppose to follow Kok Yin to Genting Highlands.
My mum agreed to let me follow!
But I changed my mind after thinking bout how I die on the scary rides. xd
Nah,just kidding. :P
Anyways,
Must study like an ass-hole for finals!
Oh,it's on November bytheway. :D
The teacher's don't want us to skip school after exams.
So they decided to put finals on NOVEMBER.
Yesh, then we'll all be reading books like a nerd 8(
and then..after the finals
We'll all go
"YESH! YAY! HOORAY!YIPEE"
but then we're all gonna miss our buddies
and worry-ing what class will we going to enter.
I really think too far ady.
Lol now is only SEPTEMBER crap.
:S
Oh,speaking about September reminds me something. :)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AUNT ROSY.
&
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NIGEL HO.
did I mention my birthday was on the same day as my aunt and nephew?
Actually I only realise when I was 11 I guess? :D
They both are from my mother's side.
LOL!
Okay,life suck as time past.
gosh!
& don't mind me imagining how's our reaction after finals :D :D


a true friend will always be by your side
no matter what happens.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment