Monday, September 21, 2009

Number 102 (:

First of all,I would like to thank those who wished me :)
Oh,I'm back from Bukit Tinggi. :D
It was a awesome trip.
Woke up around 7.30am and ate dim sum.
Headed to Bukit Tinggi.
After that,we went to France House.
Then sat tramp to Japan Village.
Tiring.! But it's awesome. the views and all ;D
Then we went to Restaurant Garden View.
We waited for 45-50 minutes for the food to arrive =.=
Then we went downstairs the restaurant.
They planted many types of flowers/plant and fruits.
Oh and rare chickens/turkey/goose xD
The view was awesomely NICE!
The wind is so breezy and cooling.
Then we headed home.
reached home and now blogging.
Blahhh, it was so boring right now.
Took many pictures.
But I'll blog all at once tomorrow.
I can't promise but I will post up by this week.
;D
Till here. toodles :P

No comments:

Post a Comment