Saturday, September 5, 2009

Number 92 (;


Add Image
(Lol,ugly)

Was a bit moody just now.
Locked my self inside the room.
listen to musics.
Kept thinking about it.
and asked myself
"is it worth it? being sad of these kind of small matters ?"
Nah, it suck.
Hmmm, well like my previous post.
"Let it go"
So..
LET IT GO!
lol :)
-
Will be having roasted duck for dinner. ;D
My mum text-ed us whether Mcd/Duck.
Lol, so choose duck lor.
I AM SO FREAKING BORED RIGHT NOW.
No games to be played with.
No one to be chat with.
No one to talk with.
Hope tomorrow will be a better day :)
Haiz, guitar lesson again. lol
I don't wanna go.
Like learning notes are boring. lol
gonna be patient to learn all notes ;P
Okayy lah, I'll stop for now.
toodles.
<3 you.
you know who you are.
daddy mummy.
;D


No comments:

Post a Comment