Saturday, July 18, 2009

Number 60 (:

Went to Audrey's place for a sleepover.Watched the wedding game.The next day, we: Ky,Audrey,Suzanah and I walked to Smkbbsp2 for the carnival.It was quite okay ? LOL.Slept.I dreamed something really weird! HAHA! I'm not revealing here because its embarrassing :P.Ahh,watched Man U vs Malaysia.Man U : 3 Malaysia : 2.It's so close! And it's a good match! Malaysia players played very good although they didn't win.But,don't look down on them lah.Who knows they will win the next match? LOL! Hmmm, I better stop now. toodles.
But before I go,I would like to tell you the conversation between my mum and I. LOL.

Me,Mum

Mummy! Malaysia 2 goals,Man U 2goals!
Har? Impossible lah.Maybe they give in to Malaysia only.
So bad lar u!
--after 5/6 minutes--
Mummy!Man U won.Malaysia 2,Man U 3,
Biasalah tu.
so bad lar u!

HAHAHA!wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment