Thursday, July 9, 2009

Number 54 (:

HELLO :D
nothing much happen in school today.
Today during science period.
Went to Physics Lab.
I wasn't feeling good so I didn't really copy notes. ;P
Borrowed Xin yee's notes back home.
I was looking at a board that wrote:
How many legs do elephants have?lol
Some say 4/5/6
and I said 6! hahaha.
Suddenly when I turned in front,
I saw Cik Sulha was taking her bag and went out.
I thought Science period was over -_-
but my friends told me that she was angry
because no one is paying attention to what she said
==
but she seriously speak so soft that I could'nt hear A SINGLE WORD.
Aiyo =.=
Now I really do adore Michael Jackson. (:
sigh,after he"went"
only we listen to his songs. D:
hah,it's okay right? :D
king of pop that no one will ever replace him (:
hahaha. alright chiao for now



No comments:

Post a Comment