Sunday, July 12, 2009

Number 56 (:

Went to church this morning.No youth,so My sister and I went to adult service.Today's speaker was Pastor Andrew Gray! I GUESS.He's from Sydney. Lol,a funny guy :P. Hmm after that went for a lunch and went back home.

Rumi's grandfather picked Me then Suzanah.We headed to Mid-Valley.Reacher there about 2.40pm? Suppose to watch Ice Age 3 at 4.30pm. FULLY BOOKED so watched at 7.00pm. Sigh,we had to wait for like so long?=.= Ate at Little Vietnam. The food was delicious :) .Akaka,The porridge I ate was WITHOUT raw egg. But suzanah and rumi ate WITH raw egg. After that,they had stomach egg.lols!Rumi treated us erhm,I dunno how to call it so i'll just describe it XD. A stick of strawberry dipped with sugar syrup and a stick of strawberry fondue :D.

And so it was already 7.00pm. FOR MY OPINION, It's hilarious yet boring. LOL totally no idea.After the movie ended , Off to THE GARDENS for Basking robin. :p .Gah,my weight is gaining so much in just a week. :X lol.

Will be having spot check tomorrow? sigh. gonna pull my fringe back. Pull up my socks real high,(okay maybe not THAT high hahaha). Will be getting back my history paper tomorrow. Hope it'll be great!

Oh till here ppl. need to revise my science subject because tomorrow will be the last day for MR Siah and he said tomorrow will be having quiz. The person who won will get chocolate :D. *wink* Nights people. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment