Tuesday, July 21, 2009

(kokyin post d kays?!~)Number 62 (:

Sampat xD
o.O

HELLO! :D. Yesterday I prayed to god and hope that tomorrow(today) will be a better day than yesterday!And it does ;D.I laughed alot today which made me high o.O. HAHA! during lk,we were asked to go to library. So yeah,we played/talked/laughed instead of doing nilam. LOL! Kok yin and Audrey were molesting each other and then they molested me.So yeah, we all were laughing,screaming etc. During Bm period,we knew there will be having oral. But we thought teacher will say : Ok lah. tomorrow only do. But.. she asked us to prepare now! we went wtf. ==. So we started our acting and talking while teacher is doing with other group. While we were acting.Many people laughed and Audrey and Mun ee find it funny so they wanted to join.xD.

Celine(me) = Got Kidnapped,raped,insulter/camera man.

Kok Yin=Begger,kidnapper.

Audrey=Kidnapper,Begger,Kok Yin's partner

Mun Ee=My mum ;P

Xin Yee=A kid/spy

Ang Ke Li=Police man,Reporter. (:

HAHAHA! So yeah,thats our character. (; interesting much heh?lol!My classmates told me it's our turn. So went go panicked and went to 5H to do our oral. Teacher asked us if we're all ready.Audrey said not really but will try :D. HAHAHA. when the act begins,teacher went laughing like crazy LOL!And she said our oral must re-do if we want higher marks. She said it was okay but some of the characters is only acting no talking. ): So yeah,we gotta add more dialogs. Hope it'll turn out fine tomorrow! wish me luck (:

TOODLES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment