Friday, May 29, 2009

On thursday night,Rumi asked me to go Mid-Valley.Obviously I went ;D

Yesterday was 'TEACHER'S DAY' and it's so boring.ftw and school ends around 12.00pm (;.After school,I rushed home,bath,get dressed and here comes Rumi.Went to THE GARDENS and ate our lunch.Rumi meet up with her boyfriend and I'm all alone. >.<||. Catch a movie called
Terminator salvation at The Gardens.The ticket cost twice at Mid-Valley.! O.O.Well,as you people know that The Gardens GSC seat is 2-2. I sat alone sms-ing.I didn't even watch the movie :O!I nearly fall asleep inside the cinema. LMAO! After watching,went home and my parents is waiting for me downstairs.I went home for 10 minutes to change to a slipper because I already have fucking 3 blister! hahahaha.And went out again.Reached home and slept. ;D, Heh that's all. ;D

currently watching:Cinderella Man

No comments:

Post a Comment