Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lazyness );

HELLO ;D
Today school was okay :D
Had photo shoot for athletics club.
So yeah,went down xD.
During Sivik period,
2Cemerlang has to go 2Gemilang
*combine**as usual* LOL
So we were all asked to do
"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" card.
Passed up and teacher wrote our marks
suddenly she said this:
conversation :)
bold:Puan Catherine
normal:us,-Ky,Vivian,Unknown(LOL) and me!

Semua orang minggu depan buat kad hari guru.
O.O okay!
You*pointing at Vivian* buat untuk Puan Maznah
You*pointing at a girl/boy* buat untuk pengetua
You*pointing at me* buat untuk Puan Low.
You*pointing at Kok yin* buat untuk Puan Selina.
Cikgu! yang lain buat apa?
tunggu dulu,baik siapa yang akan membuat kad untuk penolong pentadbiran?
[4 of us raise up our hands]
okay! yang lain buat sesiapa yang kamu suka.
Har?! apa?!
ya,di belakang kad kamu,tulis nama,class dan markah.
Cikguu! kita mesti beri kad kepada mereka secara peribadi!?
ya!
O.O!

so Ky and I went wtf !lmao.
*sigh* waste money buying decoration papers,etc -__-||
LMAO! kidding lah. (;
Anyways hope that Joshua and Ee wei will recover as soon as possible! :D
I've been skipping koko for so long!
Gah! I'm so lazy *pssftt*
Must attend next week! LOL!
Ah,will be staying back tomorrow I GUESS!
for handball practise . yes,i'd join. Alina asked me to, so yeap.
GAH! I'm off to bed now. tired lah xD
bye peeps!
<3

p/s:Clarence,you wait! wee chien and I will beat u.I'll grow taller you "Tall-ie" -__-||




No comments:

Post a Comment