Thursday, May 28, 2009

mwah

Exams over as you can see at my previous post (:! Here comes the holiday. I'm already bankrup so no more shoppings for this coming holidays ):! But Rachel! remember basketball! (; .Today,something bad happen and I'm not revealing out here as it's sort off private *I guess* (;!

Lol.Tomorrow will be having "TEACHERS DAY" but I guess it will be boring.Many friends of mine wont be coming.):! So yeah!but we're not studying! :D soo? there will be lots of crap to talk about. ;D.

Went to OCM last Sunday. But I didn't play la.Just to have a look how do real competition looks like.Its violent+scary! But I still get a medal because there's extra.ftw. ;D. I'm lazy to elaborate so I'll upload those pictures a.s.a.p (;. Sorry for delaying those pictures that I mention that I'm going to post up. real sorry! );

geography paper: 70%

No comments:

Post a Comment