Sunday, May 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!(;
Although you're 1 year older already.
But to me,you're always a young,pretty women ;D
You've take care of me that I'm now a healthy girl.
Thank you!

<3
-
Woots!:D
Rumi came to my house yesterday.
After that,we headed to FGA(church)
worship,pray,etc.
went home after that!
Did Rumi's homework.(THANK ME RUMI)xD
And went down to 7-11.
took pictures. ;D
[will post it up tomorrow!]
night:
went to Euro Park with Rumi and her grandparents.
It's okay lah.
Not bad (;
ratings : 6/10
LOL!
Euro wheel is not worth it.
Its rm3 a ride but there's no nice view/scenery );
And the one they call it in Genting as Spinner
but I don't know what they call it in Euro Park
I nearly puke.
But quiet awesome+fun (;
bla bla bla~ went home!
bath,eat,study,sleep ;D
and there the new day comes.

*sigh*
-
I'M SO BORED.
THAT'S WHY I HAVE THE MOOD TO HIGHLIGHT ALL THIS WORDINGS ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment