Monday, December 14, 2009

Number252 :)

Hello :)
Tomorrow will be going to school to buy books and stuff.
DECEMBER is LOVE agree? :)
Many many many many many
things happened in this month.
And finally its
OVER!
Hope everything will turns out well :D
Something random
Owl Mice Fish Goat :OMFG.
What To Fry :WTF
GAGAGA. Don't mind my lame-ness yea.
I WANNA GET OUT FROM THIS HOUSE!
I WANNA GO SHOPPING/TRAVEL!
I WANNA MEET UP MY FRIENDS!
I WANNA WATCH THREE BROTHERS!
-.-|| I wanna do so many stuff before I go form 3.LOL
Hah.Xia Xue is now engaged with Mike.
Owl mice fish goat. Inside a cinema <3


EDIT


Oh it's 2.30am now.
My eyes is still widely open.
My friends currently having some problem now.
Hope it'll be okay.
Its already 15/12/09!
:D
Why time flies so slow. ):
Oh well, maybe I'm feeling bored.So yeah :)
My, my mum have been nagging me!
Asking me to do this and that.

I WANNA DO WHATEVER I LIKE DURING THE HOLIDAYS OK! T_T
Next year's
Chinese New Year will be on Valentine's Day.
Was chatting with Mun Ee this afternoon.
All of sudden she said her mum's boss died.
I went ?_? and was really shock.
It was a mistake,it's a teenager who works in a coffee shop.
The gas exploded at Malacca's super market if I'm not mistaken.
The boss and 2 workers is in ICU.
God rescue them!
R.I.P to the guy who "
mati katak".
I think? right? ):

-
Anyway
BEH YAN KUAN aka GRANDMA is HAWT!
Agree humans? :)
Cleaned up my cupboard today.
Whoa, didn't know it was such a mess.
I took more than 2 hours to fold and all. =.=||
I didn't even know that I had those pants and shirt. xD
Oh, Audrey , Kok Yin , Audrey's parents and aunt
went to Genting to see Lin Yu Zhong's concert.
Whattofry. She shook hand with An Zhe and Xiao Dong
If I'm not mistaken! *Rawr*
She was lc-ing me at msn -.-. Screw you. hahahaha
Anyway, I guess I'll stop for now.
My post is L.A.M.E
So bear with it aight? :D
Toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment