Thursday, December 10, 2009

Number 248 :)


Birthday cake!



Make up ! Helped her to put on make up and tied her hair.
(I know i suck ok in making up. xD)

Cousin's place.
Cabinet's reflection. hehe


My Mum stuffed so many things inside.
Once I opened the freazer.
Some of those dropped on my leg.
whattofry weih ):



Celebrated Ke Li's early birthday yesterday.
-Played basketball
-Went to Kl's place.
-Played with babies.
-Cutted cake.
-Played keyboard with Xyee
-Chit-Chatted with them.
-Played make over.
(Was Xin Yee's make up artist)
(Ke Li was Lynette's)
-Played basketball competition.
-Chit-Chatted with Ke Li&Lynette.

Bath and get dressed up.
Went over to my cousin's place.
Nothing much.
Mum bought lots of fishes and chickens.
From my aunty from Malacca.
LOL!
They reached KL around 4pm.
But we went home around 1.30am?
Its all still frozen :)
If you learned science.
Use newspaper to wrap.
hehe
Went to unpack and clean up the house.
Doze off. Zzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment