Monday, December 28, 2009

Number 254 :)

Woke up around 8+am.
Went online and ate breakfast.
Went down to play basketball with Kok Loong.
While playing,Kah Junn called and told him who enters 3B.
We both were getting so curious so we both walked to school.
Saw the list and went O.O.
Its all mixed up.
Not streaming ):
So walked back home and continue playing basketball.
SOMEONE STOLE MY WATER BOTTLE.
Okay,whatever.
Let them get my germs and get some sickness -.-
While walking back home.
I felt so dizzy that I can puke anywhere.
So I faster walked back home and drank whole tumbler of water.
Felt better :P
Watched tv/onlined.
Chatted with Ee-Ting for so long! LOL
Then went down and gave Xin Yee money.
(I asked her to get me some stuff)
She told me her mum allow her to come to my place
this Saturday!
Will be going P.P together. ):
No, so boring.
Hmmm, school is opening.
AWAITING!
I'm ready to school.
I'm not prepared to school.
Hope everything turns out fine lor.
God , I pray that you will answer my prayer. amen.
Its been a couple of weeks I didn't see THREE BROTHERS!
Damn,I've been awaiting to watch.
But everytime,there will be something happening at that time.
Erm, I will continue blogging tomorrow. xD
SAYONARA

No comments:

Post a Comment