Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TAGGED BY-RACHEL NG KA-YENG

State ten things you like and why you like them. After you're done, tag ten people and state why you tag them.



1.Story Books!
I love reading story books.
REASONS:It IS interesting and can gain knowledge :D
And I loves the non-friction ones!;p


2.High Heels
I love wearing high heels ALOT!
REASONS:It makes me looks more mature and doesn't makes me looks short -.-||
I have 5 high heels already! :D.But I seldom wear it outside because my leg will have blister! );

3. Surfing Internet
I LOVE surfing Internet.
REASONS:It entertains me ALOT!Its like so boring lah without a Internet.D:
simply easy-I cant live without Internet.(too exaggerating meh?No right?) (:

4.Sms-ing
I LOVE SMS-ING :D
REASONS:Because I'll get bored.If there's no computer,here comes messaging. :D


5.Dresses.
I love dresses
REASONS: I AM A GIRL!and its just pretty beautiful.No reasons actually :D


6.Accessories
I LOVE ACCESSORIES.
REASONS:There's no reasons for a girl who loves accessories.It wont makes us,girl look so plain :D.

7.Camera's
I wanted to own a camera.
REASONS:I loves to own a camera because I love camwhoring and taking pictures of people.:D
It also haves MEMORIES with your friends and family whenever you're gone to someplace that will separate you with the one you loves :D

8.WATCHES.

I LOVE WATCHES ALOT!
aint it just awesome?
REASONS: because I just like it! :D

9.COLD DRINKS.
Aiks,its random! but I have nothing more to say );
REASON
S: It will just cool down/chill me with cold drinks.(: S:
So,people,give me a cold drinks when I'm on fire :p

10.MY BEST FRIEND!
I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS.
REASONS:I love them because they are always around with me whenever I'm sad/happy/emo! :D
3 words: I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D


I TAG

NO ONE! :D
REASONS: BECAUSE I'M VERY KIND AND CONSIDERATE! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment