Friday, April 10, 2009

Saturday school

Went to school today.
Didn't even touch a book.
what we did was.
Play and camwhore. :p
We told teacher
"teacher,today is a saturday!no need to study lah!"
and she agreed with us.
And all the smiley faces appears! XD
I'm lazy to eleborate any more futher.
Let the pictures do the talking. (:


Teacher Irina and Ky,Xin Yee,Vivien (;


Xin Yee and I :D




Xin yee and Keli.pretty isn't it? (;


Uh,I look weird -.-''


Ky said I looks like a "grandmother."Lol


Keli and I. :D




I looks fake kan? with that spects. Lol. :D

Ky xin yee and I (;

Again ;D
She's SHY! hah

Puan Zaleha took a picture of kenneth and said
"Ketua tingkatan yang paling nakal di SMKBJ nak mengorat Audrey"
We went Lol-ing ;p

During Bm lesson,Some of them drew pictures of zombie's and ghost. xD

Xin yee,Keli and Vivien.



DONE :D
I'm lazy to upload all the pictures up );
till here. bye peeps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment