Thursday, April 2, 2009

Number 3

Ah,Puan Rozalina will not be teaching us geography till she is back from her maternal leave.So yes,I've heard that Bestari's/Cemerlang's and Dinamik's will not be having relief teacher when our subject teacher didn't come into our class.!So yeah we played in class.Some watching video's,some listening to musics and some playing games on the white board.How fun isn't it? (:!During Sivik,PuanCatherine told us about kidnap/rapes/killing news.I was so scared to walk back home after that because I will be staying back for Girls Guide.So yeah,called my sister up and she and my dad picked me up.xD.I knowi'm troublesome ;p.!Will be going to Sunway Pyramid on Saturday with Suzanah,Rumi and Pui kei.(:~Anyways,finished BOF.A happy ending :D

No comments:

Post a Comment