Friday, November 27, 2009

Number233 :)

Dang it.
I switched to 303 (KBS World)
I watched the show even though its the first time.
But , wtf . That guy is so sweet&hawt
Yes,girls usually drool over hawt guys. :D
The way he speaks to the girl is like wtf you can get jealous.
HA-HA :D
I didn't know this drama is so N.I.C.E
9-11.20pm.
I WANNA WATCH!
But my dad wanted to watch his!
Fork.
I hope next week I get to watch eh.
Because he usually goes for his badminton till late at night?
11+pm ? Awh, I wish I'm alone at home now. ):
I hope all of them fell asleep.
Then I can do everything WITHOUT people controlling :P
yes,as you can see my previous post.
I'm demanding. :)
sigh. ): ): ):
He said I watched whole day which is so not true.
Parents always say this
"You whole day at home can watch,
I work so hard come back wanna watch awhile cannot ar?"
Ahem. =.=||
whatever lahs.
MONDAY! I'LL WAIT. :D
Mind my lame-ness once again :X
Bloops!
Goodbye! :D
Be patient !
release your anger at blog :)
Then you will feel much better!
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment