Thursday, November 26, 2009

Number 232 :)

Hello readers :)
Owh, what a boring day.
Havent touched my Holidays Pakej yet.
5 additional marks for each subject. -.-
Gah, thats little. for me.
Anyway, CANT WAIT till 5TH OF DECEMBER.
RESULTS! :D
YES, I know I'll fail.
No names on geography omr paper.
Blue inks on science omr paper.
Hope the scanner accept my paper! :D
Ha-Ha. I screwed those paper.
lamelamelame.
I guess,as days past, my blog is getting lamer and boring.
LOL , can't blame me.
Thats my holiday.
I wont be blogging anything bout yesterday.
If you wanna know more, you can go to Xin yee's blog.
ONLY IF YOU KNOW CHINESE.
hehe.
I don't know chinese either.
I've stopped learning chinese at the age of 8. :S
Omgawd . Time flies.
Just a blink of an eye its already November > December.
Dang it. LOL.
Owh,I wanted to watch 2 movies.
But, wtf!
Hope I wont regret T.T
I WANT I WANT I WANT!
YES,I'm demanding. lol.
:D
Oh,not to forget.
Todays 2 persons birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :
YAP CHUIN ZHEN,ADELINE CHONG.
Friend , Cousin
Have a blast birthday you both.
May god bless you both.
Stay healthy :)

Till here.
Bloooops! :)

There's no such thing as forever.
Just move on and shine!
Your life wont end.
SMILE :)



No comments:

Post a Comment