Thursday, June 11, 2009

HUHUHU

WEDNESDAY
Yesterday went to carefour.went for roller skating.I have 3 blister!ftw >.<||.Yeah I fell once because the "guy" wanna show his skills and bumped into me.never even say sorry -_-|| YEAH! IT HURTS!ate mcd for lunch and off to suzanah's place. (: chit-chatted. we talked lots of craps and the past.<(form1) I miss the past. I hope I do have time machine! Lol
________________________________________________________________________________________

THURSDAY

Hmm,Suzanah came to my house around 9+am. bathed/dressed up etc and off to Times Square.Ate krispy kreme for breakfast. Okay I prefer JCO donnut. Rumi's treat ;p. oddered 2 donnuts. and each donnut I ate only 1 bite. -_-|| . I find it "very sweet" LOL! shoped and watch HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE! ftw! so awesome! ;p ARGH. why do they put all nice movie's at the same time? hahaha. After that,Rumi's mum brought us to Bukit Jalil Club house for dinner! (: thank youuuu! (:

till here ppl. bye <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment