Tuesday, June 16, 2009

lalalala :D

Hello humans (:
ON MONDAY ;D
school re-opens,receive exam's result.
tuition.o.O
There's no electricity at that area.
So yeah,went to Ky's place. ;p
we gambled. yes,bad example. hehe (:
pictures. visit
Ky's blog
:D
-
Oh today,we receive MORE exam's result back.
Hmmm, my bm paper increase but my English decrease.
-_-||
Oh whatever (:
suppose to take handball team picture after recess.
But I had a bad stomach ache.
so yeah,couldn't make it.
LOL! went up to 2G for moral.
I asked for my moral paper.
and my teacher wrote 7%!
I went wtf! LOL.
because he said I buat bising dalam kelas.
lmao.
so yeah I get 82%.
:D ?
tomorrow will be having handball practice.
27TH JUNE 2009 - SATURDAY HAVING EXAMS! pn pardeep told our class this.
Hope I'll be finee!
LMAO! CHIAO PPL.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment