Monday, January 4, 2010

Number 257 ;)

First day of school.
Nothing special happen.
Hmm,it was raining this morning.
No assembly so we had to walk to our new classes.
I don't even know which floor is my class.
So I followed those Bestarians.
Okay, saw Lynette,followed her. ;P
Went into the class feeling awkward at first.
Slowly,more humans getting in. LOL.
So yeah, class teacher came in and give some introduction.
Did those voting etc .
It was o.O okay lets just skip this part ;D
Ah, walked home as usual lor.
Kok Loong told me there will be intervensi on 21st January.
o.O omg,I wont be having enough time wei.
Tomorrow will start lor. *sigh*
Hope I can gua.? :)
-
Table Of Glory was OMFG AWESOME!
Can't wait for the next episode tomorrow.
muahahaha, okay I'm crazyy xD
Will Stop here.
Will not blogging that often.
Byee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment